The airport land represents a unique development opportunity for future airport related activities due to its proximity to regional markets and airside, road and rail links, including Yellowhead Highway 16.
The Smithers advantage includes affordable lease rates, diversified local economy, low cost of living, access to affordable housing, world class recreation and tourism opportunities and government services.
Land Available for Lease
53.5 hectares of land has been recently rezoned to accommodate future airport and commercial development. The two new zones, Airport (AP-I) allows for a wide range of aviation and airport-related uses while AP-2 allows for a variety of commercial uses. Lease areas are a mix of serviced and unserviced lots.
- Site adjacent to the airport terminal and parking.
- Great exposure.
- Small building (approx. 1050 sf) former firehall in great condition.
- Building can be re-purposed to suit business.
- Adjacent to parking and short walk to terminal.
- Level lot (120ft X 200 ft).
- Unobstructed view over land reserve to Hudson Bay Mountain and Kathlyn Lake.
- Airside lot with potential apron access.
- Short walk to terminal.
- Can be divided into 2 smaller lots.
- Large airside lot, that can be divided.
- Can be combined with adjacent airside lot which is occupied but available.
- Airside lot.
- Large lot that can be divided.
- Aviation zoned lot.
- Level lot.
- Aviation zoned.
- Site can be divided to suit user.
- Taxiway access available.
- Trees will be removed for user.
- Sites available.
- Size depends on user.
- Serviced industrial and commercial lots.
- Various lots and configurations.
- Lots available with Airport Road exposure.
- Many lots fronting the Yellowhead Highway #16 with exceptional exposure.
- Tremendous views of Kathlyn Lake and Hudson Bay Mountain.
- Flexible zoning.